Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
Sub : Chief Minster, Kerala, Nothing to learn from BJP, in Food-Security programme of the Centre
Ref : Food Security Policy, Kerala not yet executing the policy, request Opposition Parties cooperation- Prime Minister.
Media Report : dt.04/03/2016
CM Oommen Chandy : this policy was already executed in Kerala, before the central government law, without understanding, PM MODI has pronounced a wrong statement against the state government, mentioned this while inaugurating district convention of UDF ar Kozhikode.
Now let us analyse this :
1. Kerala is importing, vegetables from neighbouring states, these vegetables are extremely infected by dangerous pesticides, affecting the public health.
2. Kerala is importing cows, buffaloes ( beef ) from neighbouring states, these animals majority, in bad health, in pity conditions, almost died before being butchered.
3. Kerala stable food rice is imported, from neighbouring states, enter the market, along with the supply department, blackmarket the centre subsidised rice,wheat., etc.,
4. The coconut production is failed / reduced in the state because of state's negligence.
5. No rice production, farmers are suffered lot because of various congress and communist government earlier,
6. Communist, executed, stupid land reforms, only for paddy cultivated lands, and not plantations,
7. Heavy levy on paddy, at the time of harvest, from the farmers.
8. Grabbed lands from farmers, as the government has put a limit in holding lands used for paddy and other cultivations in the agriculture sides.
9. Farming lands are misused for real estate mafias, with the the knowledge of RT and LT governments though decades.
10. Water shortage, as the sand mafia busy in smuggling sand from the main rivers of Kerala.
11. Hills, are bulldozed, sold the mud, and property cum real estate mafia, with the knowledge both congress and communists governments, for the past many years..
12. For food Kerala look Tamilnadu, Andra pradesh, Karnataka, and some North Indian states, holding begging bowls.
13. The rich elite christian community holding the major share of plantations, mainly Rubber and other produce.
14. These people during the British rule got exemptions for their products, now run to Delhi with grievances on Rubber, see the policy talking of the CM.
15. Kerala has no food security on her own, dependent on other states, abuse and blame the PM, for his statement.
1. Kerala is at the bottom, in food production, fell to this condition, due to poor policy, and poor governance, since state formation to till this day.
2. Kerala people are lazy, afraid of manual work, greedy of neo wealth, enter in any illegle activity to create wealth.
3. Politics is the main lively - hood of / for all.
4. A Failed state in all sectors.
5. In what capacity this CM says PM is wrong.. ?
Thank you for reading
Next with another topic.