Arrogant Congress’s Ghulam Nabi Azad and CPM’s Sitaram Yechury who take sides with anti nationals indiscipline Student organisations sponsored by political parties, active in defaming Hinduism and Hindu Festivals :
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
Sub : Smriti Irani could be Modi government’s destroyer of disrupting, violent, senseless and abusing Opposition in Parliament :
Ref : Arrogant Congress’s Ghulam Nabi Azad and CPM’s Sitaram Yechury who take sides with anti nationals, active in defaming Hinduism and Hindu Festivals of Bharatham :
1. If it is still not obvious, human resource development minister Smriti Irani has shown -- over the course of two grating speeches -- she could be Modi government’s ‘destroyer’ inside Parliament. She can take the fight to the enemy’s camp.
2. On Wednesday, Irani had rubbed it in with a high-voltage, combative speech. She went ballistic again on Thursday again, pounding Congress’s Ghulam Nabi Azad and CPM’s Sitaram Yechury.
3. The minister’s brash, abrasive style seems to be working. She has somewhat scuppered the Opposition’s plans of punching the Modi government in the face on the issues of Dalit PhD scholar Rohith Vemula’s suicide and, then, the arrest of Kanhaiya Kumar, the president of Jawaharlal Nehru University’s student union.
4. Let’s count her successes. On Wednesday, she attacked treason. Rather than sound apologetic, she made it plain. The NDA will not tolerate dissent of a certain kind, much less treachery. The larger message was to make it clear that the Modi government stands for a muscular, hardline nationalism. Jingoism isn’t a bad word here. She announced the limits of tolerance: anything said or done against the state would not be tolerated.
5. On Thursday, she defended Hindutva equally well. She read out from the JNU document (stamped by the university registrar) which referred to a festival organised by students named “Mahishasura martyrdom day”.
6. Mahishasura is a demon that Hindu Goddess Durga slays. She said such festivals in the university depicted Durga as a prostitute who enticed Mahishasur into marriage before killing him. “Every year, thousands of Durga puja pandals are erected showing her in a bad light, in a sexual position.” Sullying Hindu Gods and Goddesses would not be tolerated either. Great going so far.
7. Irani insisted Vemula’s death was not a political issue, but it had rather been used as a “political tool”. Quite to contrary, casteism is, by all means, a legitimate political issue.
Thank you for reading
Continued in Ser.No : 254.