THE HINDU RELIGION : 4. "Students duty to study, and not politics; Teachers duty to teach, and not politics, Today, few teachers and students take stupid lessons from some foolish political parties and leaders, such as Communists, Congress, and stupid bunch;" Listen What Swami Vivekananda says -


I should be very glad to see a man who could show me something which is good all the time, and something which is bad all the time. The storm that kills my friend I call evil, but that may have saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of people by killing the bacilli in the air. The Impersonal God we propose is not a relative God; therefore it cannot be said that It is either good or bad, but that It is something beyond, because It is neither good nor evil."

Opinion
        03/02/2017.
                   981.

                All Members,
         Respected family members of this great holy Nation.


          VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE PRESENT DAY STUDENTS : -

        Sub :   THE HINDU RELIGION : 4.
 By Swami Vivekananda.

I.
Every religion has it that man's present and future are modified by the past, and that the present is but the effect of the past. How is it, then, that every child is born with an experience that cannot be accounted for by hereditary transmission?

II.
How is it that one is born of good parents, receives a good education and becomes a good man, while another comes from besotted parents and ends on the gallows?

III.
How do you explain this inequality without implicating God? Why should a merciful Father set His child in such conditions which must bring forth misery? It is no explanation to say God will make amends; later on — God has no blood-money.

IV.
Then, too, what becomes of my liberty, if this be my first birth? Coming into this world without the experience of a former life, my independence would be gone, for my path would be marked out by the experience of others.

V.
If I cannot be the maker of my own fortune, then I am not free. I take upon myself the blame for the misery of this existence, and say I will unmake the evil I have done in another existence. This, then, is our philosophy of the migration of the soul.

VI.
We come into this life with the experience of another, and the fortune or misfortune of this existence is the result of our acts in a former existence, always becoming better, till at last perfection is reached

Thank you for reading
      JAIHIND.
     To be continued...

NOTE -

"REQUEST MEMBERS TO FOLLOW SWAMIJI IN VERY WORD, YOU WILL BECOME A GOOD, RIGHT WITH HIGH CHARACTER SINCERE AND HONEST SATVIC PERSON GRADUALLY"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRACTICAL RELIGION : BREATHING AND MEDITATION - 2.

The Realisation of the Absolute :3-5-1

HINDU FASTS & FESTIVALS: 3 - Sri Swami Sivananda.