REASON AND RELIGION-28. "Students duty to study, and not politics; Teachers duty to teach, and not politics, Today, few teachers and students take stupid lessons from some foolish political parties and leaders, such as Communists, Congress, and stupid bunch;" Listen What Swami Vivekananda says -


I should be very glad to see a man who could show me something which is good all the time, and something which is bad all the time. The storm that kills my friend I call evil, but that may have saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of people by killing the bacilli in the air. The Impersonal God we propose is not a relative God; therefore it cannot be said that It is either good or bad, but that It is something beyond, because It is neither good nor evil."

            Opinion
        16/12/2016.
                   922.

                All Members,
         Respected family members of this great holy Nation.


          VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE PRESENT DAY STUDENTS : -

        Sub :   REASON AND RELIGION-28.
 (Delivered in England)
 By Swami Vivekananda.

         Ref : Students duty to study, and not politics; Teachers duty to teach, and not politics, Today, few teachers and students take stupid lessons  from some foolish  political parties and leaders, such as Communists, Congress, and  stupid  bunch; Listen What  Swami Vivekananda  says -

    28.

And indeed we shall be fools if we go to the Father of all mercy, Father of all love, for trivial earthly things.

Unto Him, therefore, we shall go for light, for strength, for love.

But so long as there is weakness and a craving for servile dependence in us, there will be these little prayers and ideas of the worship of the Personal God.

But those who are highly advanced do not care for such little helps, they have wellnigh forgotten all about this seeking things for themselves, wanting things for themselves.

The predominant idea in them is — not I, but thou, my brother.

Those are the fit persons to worship the Impersonal God.

And what is the worship of the Impersonal God?

No slavery there — "O Lord, I am nothing, have mercy on me." You know the old Persian poem, translated into English: "I came to see my beloved.

The doors were closed. I knocked and a voice came from inside. 'Who art thou?' 'I am so-and-so' The door was not opened.

A second time I came and knocked; I was asked the same question, and gave the same answer. The door opened not. I came a third time, and the same question came. I answered, 'I am thee, my love,' and the door opened."

Worship of the Impersonal God is through truth. And what is truth? That I am He. When I say that I am not Thou, it is untrue. When I say I am separate from you it is a lie, a terrible lie.

I am one with this universe, born one. It is self evident to my senses that I am one with the universe. I am one with the air that surrounds me, one with heat, one with light, eternally one with the whole Universal Being, who is called this universe, who is mistaken for the universe, for it is He and nothing else, the eternal subject in the heart who says, "I am," in every heart — the deathless one, the sleepless one, ever awake, the immortal, whose glory never dies, whose powers never fail. I am one with That.

Thank you for reading
      JAIHIND.
     To be continued...

NOTE -

"REQUEST MEMBERS TO FOLLOW SWAMIJI IN VERY WORD, YOU WILL BECOME A GOOD, RIGHT WITH HIGH CHARACTER SINCERE AND HONEST SATVIC PERSON GRADUALLY"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRACTICAL RELIGION : BREATHING AND MEDITATION - 2.

The Realisation of the Absolute :3-5-1

HINDU FASTS & FESTIVALS: 3 - Sri Swami Sivananda.